Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Skirted Roundtable on "101 Things I Hate About Your House"


This week at The Skirted Roundtable, Megan, Joni and I chatted with interior designer James Swan about his new book "101 Things I Hate About Your House".

Although the title is quite provocative, the intent and presentation of James' points are anything but. This is a simple, step-by-step, room-by-room guide to making small changes that will have big impact in your home. We chatted with James about his background, he new life up in the wilds of Maine (even for this New England girl, Maine is pretty remote) and the fateful dinner party that started the book on its path.

Join us and after you listen, leave a comment about which tip James makes in the podcast that really resonates and anything you'd like to change in your own home. James will be sending a signed copy of his book to a winner drawn at random from all the comments.

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!
 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

No comments:

Post a Comment